The Anchorage Fire Department responded to a fire at a Midtown home Friday afternoon, rapidly putting it out with no injuries reported.
AFD dispatchers say 12 units were sent to the single-story home, on the 800 block of Chugach Way near its intersection with Arctic Boulevard, just after noon Friday.
Initial reports indicated light smoke rising from a garage at the home, with arriving crews told that the blaze originated from a space heater.
Dispatchers say crews arrived at 12:07 p.m., with the fire brought under control at 12:15 p.m.
Channel 2's Sarah Evans contributed information to this story.